Saturday, September 12, 2009

New York - where Dreams turn to Reality

Yes, its true! In New York - Dream and your Dream will turn to reality!

I know, because it happened to me..

But first I need to mention the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum in SoHo, which we visited. Excellent, if you enjoy Rock and Roll and Blues nostalgia etc. The museum included a large display about John Lennon. Included in the exhibition was the story about John's dream to become a Citizen of New York, which after many obstacles, he overcame and his dream became a reality.

His story made me think about my dream.

The other evening in our hotel room I was in a deep, deep sleep. I dreamt that I opened a door and went into a large hallway. The hallway changed into a small hallway with doors on each side.

One of the doors opened and a very nice young man in a dark suit and white shirt started talking with me. Next thing, another door opened and Chris' (husband) head poped out. "She is with me" he said. "Oh" I replied and followed him into our hotel room - and woke up.

So dreams do turn to reality - but maybe not how we expect them to!

And what was I wearing, did I hear you ask? My full monty, of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment